Snake Snake Snake cheats and tips will make this classic game easier for today’s casual gamer! If you’ve never played Snake before, you’re missing out. Luckily, Yibin Yu has remade it for a modern audience on iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. You control a colored line that needs to eat colored dots to get bigger. Collect the dots by swiping the screen in the direction you want your snake to go. Don’t run into your own body, though, or it’s game over! You can play in one of three modes: classic, endless, and arcade. Classic mode is the original simple game. Arcade mode introduces a color-changing element. Endless mode plays with the formula a bit. Which mode will you prefer? Download Snake Snake Snake and find out! We have plenty of Snake Snake Snake cheats and tips to help you on your way.
Snake Snake Snake Cheats and Tips
Snake Snake Snake Cheats #1: Keep an Eye on the Clock
- Snake Snake Snake brings several new elements to an old game, most notably a timer.
- The game doesn’t end when the counter reaches zero. Still, you should try to collect dots before time runs out.
- Getting several dots in a row within the time limit will multiply your score.
Snake Snake Snake Cheats #2: Turn Ahead of Time
- The swipe interface in Snake Snake Snake is a bit sluggish. You won’t always turn right on time.
- To counteract this, swipe before you really want to turn.
- Unless you’re turning to get away from your own tail, this will prevent you from accidental collisions.
Snake Snake Snake Cheats #3: Eat Dots of the Same Color
- Endless mode is our favorite part of the game. Many dots will fill the board at a time, and you can eat any of them you want.
- Eating lots of different-colored dots will make your snake look festive. But if you eat three dots of the same color in a row, some great things will happen.
- The one you’ll notice first is that your snake returns to the same tiny size it was in the beginning!
- You will also get a triple point bonus for eating three identical dots, so aim for threesomes whenever you can.